KUNG FU CLASS FOR CHILDREN
We offer Kung Fu classes for children (ages 6-11), and also have special training classes for younger children (ages 3-5).
Kung Fu classes help students learn how to focus on something fun and exciting: Kung Fu!
Our masters are experts at getting students to transfer this focus to their school work, resulting in better grades.
- Effort and Concentration
- Character and Self Esteem
- Sincerity and Respect
- Self Control
KUNG FU CLASS FOR ADULTS & TEENS
- Improve reflexes, balance and coordination
- Increase energy level, strength and stamina
- Improve body shape and muscle tone
- Improve flexibility
- Weight loss and control
- Improve awareness of your body condition
- Better health and longevity
- Improve self-image and self-esteem
- Increase self-confidence and positive attitude
- Greater self-discipline and a "can-do" attitude
- Improve concentration, work and study habits
- Stress reduction and increased levels of relaxation
- The knowledge that you are able to protect yourself and your loved ones, should a life-threatening situation arise
TAI CHI CLASS
Tai Chi performs in a slow and relaxed manner, it calms the mind, releasing mental and physical tensions. Daily practice of Tai Chi Chuan promotes better posture, flexibility, and improved circulation, reducing the pain of chronic problems such as repetitive stress injuries and arthritis, and preventing stress induced disorders such as high blood pressure and digestive problems. Tai Chi Chuan will give its practitioners more energy, stronger health and increased vitality.
- Stress reduction, better focus and concentration, increased flexibility, improved strength, enhanced immune system, better balance, improved memory, improved circulation, and increased coordination.